SERVE TEAM MEETING OUTLINE (March 3, 2018)
How’s your relationship with God?
- When we’re not pursuing a relationship with Jesus, your serving can begin to feel like a duty rather than a delight.
- A passionate love for God gives us a passionate love for people!
Communicate and Committed
- Clearly communication with your Team Leader is important.
- Take time to fully read text and emails and respond if needed.
- Committing to your area(s) of serving is important.
- We understand that life has way of hindering our commitments from time to time, so please let us know how we can help take the load off.
Both are equally vital to the success and health of our Serve Team.
They are essential to accomplishing the purpose of God for Neon Life Church.
2 Service Format - 9:30AM & 11AM (beginning april 1st)
(The goal is for everyone to Serve One & Worship One)
8:00AM - Doors open
- This will give teams adequate time to arrive early and prepare.
9:00AM - Team Leaders huddle w/ their teams
- Get together with your team for last minute planning and prayer.
- Huddles should only take around 5 min.
9:05AM - All teams and areas set and ready
9:30AM - 1ST SERVICE BEGINS
10:30AM - 10:45AM - 1ST SERVICE ENDS
10:30AM - All teams reset their areas for next service
- Transition time between services is key.
- Stay positive, work towards a solution, and we'll be a better team because of it!
11:00AM - 2ND SERVICE BEGINS
12:15PM - 2ND SERVICE ENDS
12:25PM - Start takedown
1:15PM - FINISHED
< Important INFORMATION REGARDING THE 2 SERVICES >
- 11:00AM - Fun time in the gym for Serve Team's kids!
- This will keep your children from attending 2 Neon Kids services.
- The Serve Team's kids will attend their Neon Kids Group at 9:30AM service, then will be taken to the gym by the Serve Team Leaders designated to serve in the gym.
- Important: When checking your kids in that morning, you'll need to mark their badge accordingly.
- This will designate your child as one participating in the 11AM service gym time.
- Their will be snacks and planned activities during this time.
- Team Leader's huddle with their team(s) at 9AM
- This is a time for team's to get together for last minute instruction, planning, details, and most importantly prayer regarding that days service.
- It's important that those serving in either service attends their team huddle, as it brings better communication within the team and it opens your heart for the Holy Spirit to strengthen and equip you for God's work.
We'll encounter hurdles but those are what will make us stronger.
We choose to learn and grow through them!
- We’d love for everyone to stay and help with takedown.
- Takedown doesn't take long, so anyone able to stay would be a wonderful help.
- Remember to wear the new Serve Team badges
- Anyone needing a Serve Team or Life Group shirt let us know.